CLEN and sustainable development
94% of CLEN products are made in our plant in the Loire Valley
We have expertise in all relevant manufacturing techniques and do not outsource any of our production.
87% of our supplies are sourced in France
This limits transport-related pollution to a minimum.
Our main suppliers hold ISO 9001/14001 certification and are required to comply with sustainable development criteria.
Eco-design in office furniture
A certified Quality and Environment approach
ISO 9001 and 14001
NF OEC and NF Environnement for our main ranges.
CARBON AUDIT® with a commitment to reduce our CO2 emissions by 20% in 2021
Designing furniture with its end of life in mind
- Removable individual components for ease of replacement in case of wear and tear
- CLEN is a member of the VALDELIA eco-organisation. We take back our clients’ furniture at the end of its life, adding maximum value to our materials.
People are central to our concerns
- We give priority to staff training
- We encourage everybody to play an active part in developing the company
- We are a driving force for the local and regional economy
- We encourage the development of arts and crafts: La Morinerie artists’ studios